Monday, May 13, 2013

LinkedIn Groups – an unusual mode of marketing

LinkedIn allows contacting only listed connections while sending emails, however you can contact people outside your personal network through LinkedIn groups rather than sending invitations to everyone and waiting for their acceptance. For this, you need to identify the groups where your desired/targeted members are listed; it is easy to identify joined groups of individuals by visiting their profiles, and once you get to know their joined groups – join these groups yourself and visit Members section and there you can search and contact those people.

As being free member of LinkedIn, you will be limited to initial 400 results only (20 pages, 20 entries per page); contacting individual is easy as piece of cake, just point-out your desired member and click ‘Send message’ and it will pop-up a message sending windows – fill out subject and message body and click Send. That’s it!

Again, as you already know after reading my previous articles that I don’t do it like what I tell you in my articles; I do it in a smarter way and save my time and efforts by making customized scripts, which allow me to send hundreds of highly customized emails using my LinkedIn account and just because emails are customized (with Member names) thus response ratio is better too. Check out the listed images, view the script in action:



On a regular day, I generate around 12 to 25 genuine leads/inquiries for my clients, consider how much useful it can be for you. For this script to work all you have to do is to join lots of groups, prepare an attractive subject line and email and execute the script; it will do most of the stuff automatically! It costs 110$, however if you share this blog 5 times at 5 different Face book fan pages and contact me with prove, then it will cost only 90$.

No comments:

Post a Comment