Sunday, April 21, 2013

Utilizing Linkedin with iMacro


Everyone knows about Linkedin already – its social network focusing Business class rather than general public likewise Facebook & Twitter.com. It allows making friendship with entrepreneurs, owners, CEOs and all kinds of high management people from different countries & companies; you can get good job opportunities if you got good amount of people added in your profile and they are in active communication with you!

People generally get around 500+ friends, however they never actually utilize the true potential of Linkedin. Most of the people send promotional emails to their friends just by adding their email while composing emails, making it look like just another useless promotional campaign – if you really want to promote something; you need to be highly customized for every friend you contact. Sending generalized emails isn’t going to work more, most probably your friends will block you or remove your emails without reading them because those emails don’t contains their names, position or any other particular variable that could increase their interest in reading the email! I know you agree on this one.

With my iMacro scripts, I was able to overcome this easily. I got around 800 friends and send around 2 highly customized email campaigns in a month from my Linkedin account. By highly customized emails I meant that each email contained name, designation & few other variables of the participant – like it started with ‘Dear John Ericson’ rather than ‘Dear Sir/Madam’. For the first few trials, I send emails only for getting in touch with my friends, make them realize that I’m contacting them separately, giving them respect & time – and in return, they read and response my emails.

The script actually contains two scripts; one for acquiring friends lists from your connections and other to send customized emails. Everything is fully automated, all you have to do is to make a good email, add variable (as described in scripts) and execute the campaigns, save time & efforts.

Script cost 50$, if you are interested, comment below and I’ll approach you directly.

8 comments:

  1. I would love to hire you for some help. Please drop me an e-mail to ernesto.mayfield AT yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in this LinkedIn Imacro script. Please drop me an email at robintabari@gmail.com , greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin, script is ready to use however LinkedIn have recently modified their interface; I will update you once I make second version. Meanwhile you study how iMacro works and learn basic Excel, as it involves setting data in excel sheet, saving it in to CSV files and later executing the script from Firefox interface.

      Delete
  3. Hi,

    Do you have this script working with the current Linkedin interface?
    Also - do you have any other working scripts for Linkedin?

    Thanks,
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jeff,

      I just recently modified the script and it's fully functional with the new layout. I've been using it for personal use from two weeks now, everything is working fine. There are more macros as well, join me through email for the details.

      Delete
    2. Thanks,
      I just send you an email through your contact form.

      Delete
  4. does the script still work? Will it work for Sales Navigator?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Peter, LinkedIn frequency changes their code in order to stop spammers from abusing their platform. Though the old script may not work at the moment however a newer one can be made upon request.

    ReplyDelete