Friday, May 9, 2014

BlogSpot - Explored by iMacro method

BlogSpot has always been favorite choice of bloggers; new or experienced, all bloggers somehow create their blogs through BlogSpot. Its usage and features are obvious however let me just go through some facts for new comers.

It's a free blogging solution with lots of features, you add gadgets like LABEL, Video, Images, external links, Scripts and with easily available customized themes, make it look like a fully operating complex website without having to know any computer language; since its product of Google, all of the blogs are crawled quickly and even with few articles, you can receive some traffic on daily basis – I remember making a blog two months ago with just 5 articles, since then more than 60 people have seen my blog!

This article is all about how to make a speedy blog and start earning through ads or Google adsense!

Making a blog is piece of cake however you need to pick a themes, an idea or lets just say, let be a category of interest that you find yourself able to write or can arrange content related with it. For me, I was in little rush so I started searching for any kind of content that can easily be utilized without further modification, while search I came against a list of buyers with their buying requirements so I created a blog named ‘B2B GlobalImporters” and started posting these articles using iMacro script however soon after posting few posts I came across CAPTCHA (Oh I just hate re-CAPTCHA), anyways, that wasn't useful so I started searching for alternatives and fortunately, I came across with even more simpler approach for bulk posting and it was bit strange for me to know that a huge amount of bloggers weren't aware of this thing – BlogSpot allow adding POSTS through EMAIL, there is an option under setting where you set a secret email id (something like youremail.secretword@blogspot.com) and whenever you send email to that particular ID, all email were treated like BLOG POSTS, there is daily limit of 30 however it was worthy.

Aggressive posting creates negative impact, make your users feel like that some auto-posting scripts are working behind it and search engines even don’t like it much. Anyhow, here is what I did:
  • Compiled the list in a proper format
  • Started sending 30 emails daily using MAIL MERGE technique (Google it if this term is new for you)
  • Created an script which would read posts from DRAFTS folder, separate labels along with other fields and do little modification and post it – 5 to 10 article daily posting was just enough for me!
    • Script was required to post labels because email post only allows subject and body of the post, for rest of the supporting fields you will have to post them manually or by using scripts. My email post included data in XML type format like:
      • <subject>Subject line</subject>
      • <body>this is body of the post</body>
      • <label>this field will be used as label</label>
Here are few snaps showing working of iMacro Script:

Content forwarded through MAIL MERGER:


Content after modification and posting through iMacro Script:


Script is available for free however it may not be useful in your case since you don’t have same data as I do and I've designed it to post data in a HTML format which you might not like; IDEA is there, it’s worthy and can get you extra dollars in future, you can start your own blog after reading my article – if you need my assistance in accomplishing any similar project, I be there for you just for 10$.

Comment for any questions that you have in your mind!

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Nice post !
    I used to do the same, but with wordpress.com, always thought that blogspot was weird...I would be happy to take a look at this script, and also tell me if you have a list of your script that you sell/give/exchange or whatever ;)

    Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurent for the compliments!

      Wordpress is a wonderful CMS and one of my favorite; I've got some good websites at Wordpress and will share few good tips about effective utilization of iMacro scripts at WordPress platform. BlogSpot on other hand offer lesser functionality however since it is crawled quicker than other platform and doesn't require too much techie knowledge, I prefer utilizing it over Wordpress sometimes.

      My scripts mostly costs around 10$ however I give away it for free against my blog’s promotion through different channels; as far as script list is concerned, actually I've made hundreds of scripts, some are just simple iMacro scripts and rest are fully functional Java Scripts combined with iMacro functionality.

      Some of my recent scripts are available here; you can search and inquire about them individuals.

      Delete
  2. Hi Janib,

    Not sure if I share your link on twitter or FB my followers would be interested (they don't have a "geek" profile). Please just give me your paypal account, I will be happy to pay for your work.

    And if you have any interesting other script, just let me know : I'm insterested by everything that can help me to automate painful tasks.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Geek" is a mean word :) Ha Ha Ha!

      Anyhow, I am sharing you my PayPal details by email furthermore this script is part of a procedure that I designed for myself which included sending emails to a secret email, which would automatically be posted in Draft section and the script will later acquire data and post it in a html format; you have to go through complete documents in order to utilize it properly.

      I can make you different version as well if you find it difficult to operate. Moreover, I like people looking for auto-alternative for resolving their redundant tasks; iMacro is all about saving human time and efforts. I use hundred times a week, just to save my time and efforts and now offering solutions to my co-workers.

      Delete
    2. Sure Janib, didn't get your mail :(

      Delete