Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lengthy but effective mode for earning extra dollars using iMacro


Adf.ly, time consuming yet one of the free sources of earning some extra dollars through internet; it’s easy to setup and payment receiving is easy as well. Likewise TinyUrl.com, Adf.ly offers a mode of earning – as soon people start visiting your shortened links, a small amount of money gets added with each visit.

There are multiple ways though which you can speed up visiting process, however you need to be careful that none of those actives lie within boundaries of spamming. You could use those links in different but relevant forums, put them in your twitter profile, facebook pages or other social media platforms are attractive sources. Personally I have been trying to encourage thousands of people using my twitter accounts, the shortened link is posted at main profile and tweets point out real users, which indirectly increases traffic at my profile and eventually some of them actually visit the linked posted in profile section.

Adf.ly’s links look more like spamming at first glance & using those links at most of the place doesn’t attract visitors, & using those links in email campaigns may violate adf.ly’s terms and may end up with termination of your account or what so ever; lastly you can’t use TinyURL or any other URL shortening platform for re-shorten these links.

Anyhow, point here is to find out some easy yet effective modes which really pay off. I have earned more than 100$ using lots of tricks however for showing you guys how it works, I have created two twitter accounts, scheduled tweets till next two months and now I am busy with other tasks :) and will check my adf.ly account in few months – smart hah! If two of my twitter account along with little efforts can get me few thousand clicks then consider how much it can generate with more than ten twitter accounts for you?


If you are unaware of how to make tweets and how HootSuite is used for scheduling tweets; checkout Hootsuite and Twitter categories first.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Everything is in above article; read it carefully.

      Delete
  2. Ahah :) virtual profiles are making real money, I like this idea (even if I think the world we live in is very strange, : some people are working hard with their hands to make a few bucks each day)
    So finally, was it profitable ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Laurent, few bucks make a dollar and few dollars make hundreds of them; I've come against a lot of requests about easy earning through online mediums, there is a huge number of people living below 60$ a month and for them, this idea can be of great use.

      By the way, I share article just to make people realize that they have to look for alternative, there are always solution for every problem and they need to think different. As for me, I've stopped performing activity and last time my balance showed 29$ (I did little efforts and achieved this amount in 2 months!)

      Delete