Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Effective Utilization of Support Suite

This article is about effective utilization of Support Suite CMS provided by Kayako; which is indeed one of the sophisticated CMS allowing emails, tickets, live chat, calls and remote support management from a single place. I have been using their services from a long time & I was one of the staff understanding true potential of this application while working as Sales executive; most of my colleagues use outlook for emailing or for mass emails (mail merge) however mail merge doesn’t allow attachment & other options like Cc & Bcc.

As this is a web-based application (CMS) that’s why I was able to automate all of my tasks related with emails and schedules using iMacro scripting – I had scheduled months’ emails and set a lot of alerts & auto replies, which helped me a lot in focusing on core Sales. Even in my absence, my emails were reaching my clients gradually & clients were happy with mine as well of the company’s services.

Go ahead, Google Support Suite, have a try and increase your staff’s efficiency iMacro Scripts by scheduling future emails at bulk and by limiting their attention toward core of their roles.




For acquiring Customized Scripts; contact directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment