Saturday, April 20, 2013

Automating gMail with iMacro


Gmail, one of my favorite email clients offers a wonderful free Emailing solution. It has evolved from a simple html based template to highly complicated & attractive ajax based template system, allowing up to 100 daily emails with Cc/Bcc options (actually around 100*10 = 1,000 emails daily).

1k emails daily means a lot, however if you have to send to more than that, you can always create multiple accounts for that but doing such will require lots of potential and time. Well, what I have done is that I have created a script that allow me to automate my emails without wasting time; all I do now is to set emails in source sheet (.csv file), make some good email and subject line and execute the bot 100 times. As each email contains 1 email along with 9 Bcc emails, emails to 1k lists are delivered within half an hour from my gmail account and good thing is that, you don’t have to worry about SMTPs, black lists, spamming etc, its secure, quick, affordable & easy. Isn’t it.

The script costs only 30$. Contact me for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment